Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School

Pin It Now!
Avery had her first day of preschool today!  She started at a new school and it's actually the same one that Eric went to when he was little!  



She had a great time!  One of her friends from our mom group is in her class and she has 2 other friends in the 4 year old class.  Just like last year, it didn't faze her at all.  She gave me a quick hug and kiss and off she went!




I decided to do a Back To School gift for her teachers this year, I thought it would be a fun way to start the school year!  I got plain white gift bags and found a sequin apple sticker that I put on the front of the bag.  Inside I included a little apple notebook that I found in the dollar section at Target, a Toblerone bar because who doesn't love a little chocolate, a bottle of lotion from Bath and Body Works, and inside the white bag with the apple clip (found at Michael's) is an apple scented candle from Bath and Body Works.  I saw the lotion idea here and thought it was so cute (printables are available, too).  Plus, with how much teachers wash their hands they can never have too much lotion!  Hope everyone else had a great first day back to school!

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea for a teacher gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanks for your post
    baby strollerThat's a great idea for a teacher gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Caroline. I'm a mother who often had to face the task of choosing the #stroller herself, so I know what it’s like looking for the best one. Any doubts? Go and visit https://www.sweetbabygear.com/

    ReplyDelete